Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

LR 12.02 VuGen is crashing when I type lr_db_connect () function in the Http/Html protocol script.

HP Virtual User generator with Http/Html protocol is crashing when I type lr_db_connect () function in the script.

Exception code: c0000374 Excpetion Offset: 000ce843 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.16.7

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: vugen.exe
Application Version: 12.0.2739.0
Application Timestamp: 547b79f6
Fault Module Name: StackHash_b9cb
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.23539
Fault Module Timestamp: 57c997df
Exception Code: c0000374
Exception Offset: 000ce843
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.16.7
Locale ID: ***********

Kindly help.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: LR 12.02 VuGen is crashing when I type lr_db_connect () function in the Http/Html protocol scri

There is available fix for this matter.

Please contact HPE Support.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: LR 12.02 VuGen is crashing when I type lr_db_connect () function in the Http/Html protocol scri

Hi,

Thank you very much for your swift reply,

Could you kindly specify any more details about this fix, please ?

Like name or KM-number anything would be appreciated.

Best Regards. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi All,

Tried to reproduce the issue with and without the patch for LR 12.02 full (LR_03526), issue persits on both scenario.

Irrespective of protocol and script, when we use lr_db_connect () function in the script,

VuGen instantly crashes.

Kindly help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

I think that the best thing will be to contact HPE Support with the dump of the crash

Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi H20_2

Thank you very much for your swift reply.

Will follow as suggested and furthermore will update here if i come across any solution for the latter.

Kind regards.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.