Highlighted
Admiral
Admiral

LR 12.02 and SLAs in tests ...

Jump to solution

I am running LR 12.02 and at the moment some TC scripts and I am running into two problems, but they may be related.

1. I can run a scenario in the Controller saved locally and apply an SLA in the analysis tool and see the transactions that passed or failed.

2. 1. I can run a scenario in the Controller saved locally, with the SLAs defined in the Controller scenario and see the transactions that passed or failed in the analysis tool

3. However, if my scenario is saved in ALM (with the SLAs still applied in the Controller), I do not see the SLAs marked as pass or fail in the analysis too. When I open the results in the analysis tool, it claims there are no SLAs definite. But you can clearly see them in the Controller scenario.

And I assume the only way for a LR test to show as "Failed" in ALM is to have it fail one or more SLAs?

Any ideas? We are using LR 12.02 and ALM 11. I realize this is not ideal, but I am unclear if the version difference is causing the problem or if I'm doing something wrong. We're talking about the exact same scenario. The only difference is whether it's saved in ALM or locally on disk.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello Chris,

Please note that if you have different versions from both platforms could cause many issues, this behaviour could be cause for this mismatch between versions.

In order to isolate the issue, my best suggestion for you is to have ALM on the same version of LoadRunner, on your case would be ALM 12.20.

If the issue persist, please let me know.

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello Chris,

Please note that if you have different versions from both platforms could cause many issues, this behaviour could be cause for this mismatch between versions.

In order to isolate the issue, my best suggestion for you is to have ALM on the same version of LoadRunner, on your case would be ALM 12.20.

If the issue persist, please let me know.

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.