Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LR 12.50 JVM completely broken after trying to add JAR

Hi,

I want to "call" a small Java class from LR. I have the Java class in its jar file.

Initially, LR rightly complained about the import statement, I then added the JAR file in LR. 

This resulted in a much worse error message, see very bottom of post. I cannot even compile a completely empty script any more.

Now I am stuck with this error message, no matter how I config the JVM settings via F4.

Questions:

- how can I "reset" the whole JVM settings 

- any experience in adding a single JAR without messing the whole Java environment up?

Thanks,

Thomas Burg

Notify: Found jdk version: 1.8.0. [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Warning: Warning: Failed to find Classes.zip entry in Classpath.
[MsgId: MWAR-22986]
classpath=I:\devel\LoadRunner\SFTP tests\SFTPSingleDownload\;c:\program files (x86)\hp\loadrunner\classes\srv;c:\program files (x86)\hp\loadrunner\classes;;;;c:\program files (x86)\hp\loadrunner\lib\xstream-1.4.8.jar;c:\program files (x86)\hp\loadrunner\lib\xpp3-1.1.4c.jar [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_65\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\LoadRunner\Bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\LoadRunner\Bin\tulip\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\NV\lib\shunra\vcat;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Microsoft Online Services;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Microsoft Online Services;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Performance Advisor;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\SnapAPI\;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraEdit;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files\OpenSSH\bin;C:\Program Files\Git\cmd;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Performance Advisor;C:\Program Files (x86)\Subversion\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\LoadRunner\strawberry-perl\perl\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\NV\lib\thirdparty\safenet\LDK\7.0;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\NV\lib\shunra\snv;i:\tb\batch;p:\p\tools;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_65\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Subversion\bin;C:\Program Files\Git\bin;c:\msys\1.0\bin;C:\Users\t.burg\AppData\Roaming\Dashlane\4.1.0.99873\bin\Firefox_Extension\{442718d9-475e-452a-b3e1-fb1ee16b8e9f}\components [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Notify: VM Params: . [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Java VM internal error:Error Loading javai.dll.
. [MsgId: MERR-22995]

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LR 12.50 JVM completely broken after trying to add JAR

Hello Thomas

LR 12.50 doesn’t support JDK 8 (as it is shown by replay log provided). Please use JDK 7 or 6 instead.

Thanks, Dmitry

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.