Highlighted
New Member.

LR 12.53 TruClient Issue with "DoubleClick" of a text box .

Hi,

I am facing an issue while re-playing using LR 12.53 TruClient Protocol . In my scenario, i have to add certain values to a table having 2 columns .  The text boxes gets enabled / or is editable only  when we double-click it. The first coloum is getting recognized and i'm able to type in , but the second text box is not geting enabled on double click. When i try to highlight the object, its highlighting the correct field but a double-click is not happening no matter what. I tried all the available options as  xpath, descriptors, javascript, automatic and even relative objects but still no luck . 

Please do suggest a solution to this. 

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: LR 12.53 TruClient Issue with "DoubleClick" of a text box .

HI,

You can try adding wait 1 second step before 'double clicking' the second textbox. to see if it works.

By the way, you also need to check the arguments of double click step as below

button: Default("Left")

Ctl Key: Default(false)

Alt Key: Default(false)

Shift Key: Default(false)

Highlighted
New Member.

Hi,

I'v tried all that option but it still doesnt help. 😞 

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

Same issue for me with Chrome.

OK with IE for double-click, but we prefer Chrome for other advantages.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Had the same issue trying to doubkle-click within a table. Solved it by first doing a "Mouse Down" action on the same object before the "Double click" action.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi , is the issue resolved ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi @sarrafanmolsa96 ,

Please reference the solution from this link. Thank you.

Best regards,

Edwin

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.