Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

LR 12.53 Trueclient Scripting

hi,

how can i do scripting with the below scenario

i have 2 parameter files say for exmaple

first parameter file contain 

second parameter file contain 

scenario is i want to read first parameter file check the value which appears dynamically on screen with that parameter file value  (any one value either 2345 or 4567) and pass the corrosponding value from second parameter file

for example if i get 4567 on the screen in step one then i have to type 123456 in step two.

please suggest how to procceed with this issue in trueclient using chrome browser?

thanks

AK

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: LR 12.53 Trueclient Scripting

Hi AK,

The parameters mechanism is not designed to work this way and it does not offer lookup functionality.

Consider storing the test data within the script: either hard-code it in the script JS code or use a file and read and parse it with custom JS code.

Edo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.