Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

LR 12.55 web http, javaScript - Error - exception raised while calling invocaton function

Hello

I recorded a simple web http protocol script, using JavaScript as scripting language.

Recorded application successfully and all looked good, but a few transactions into the script it failed due to the following message:

Error: An exception was raised while calling invocation function in interpreter extension jsext.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION.

Any ideas? I can't see anything wrong with my script.

Thank you.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hello,

Greetings,

The error could be related to the javascript you add into the script and it happens too because of memory leaks.

Could you confirm the following.

* It happens while running a load test or just replaying the script?

* Are you trying to load any parameter with the js function added?

jgor2810

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Thanks for your reply Jgor2810 and sorry for delay in responding.

This occurs on script replay, and added JavaScript is a good suggestion. I'm thinking it may be because of a correlation. When I swapped out web.regSaveParamAttrib( for web.regSaveParamEx( it seems to run ok

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Could you please provide the script and replay log if there's no sensitive data inside.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.