Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

LR 2020 Controller Graph Configuration Y Axis scale Issue?

Jump to solution

I am testing out the new LR Professional 2020 and have run across at least one issue I can see with the new UI.  It seems Controller Graph Configuration Y Axis scale is not able to be set to decimal values as you could (or it would Auto set as well to decimals) with LR 12.xx or spherically I am using 12.63 but it has been this way for years.

I am testing Web Services so measurement scales in seconds is often pretty meaningless considering Web Services often respond in tens (0.100) or even hundredths of a second (0.010).  Tell me what good is a scale that starts at that does now allow a setting less than 1.  Again LR 12.63 manages this fine and auto sets scale for instance from Min 0 to Max 0.11 for the example script I am running....LR2020 is setting it Min 0 and Max 1 and really showing 0 to 1.5 so I get a graph showing this little line just up form the bottom of the graph so 95% of my graph is white space and useless now.

Labels (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

I wanted to update that this issue will be fixed in LoadRunner 2020 SP1 release.

Adrian

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

We will review this subject and update you. Thanks for reporting it.

BTW: You can still use the "old" graphs meanwhile if you go to View Menu and uncheck the "Use new online Dashboard" .

Adrian

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

I wanted to update that this issue will be fixed in LoadRunner 2020 SP1 release.

Adrian

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Great..thanks...good to hear!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.