Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LR 9.52-Issue in recording

Hi,

I have installed base version LR 9.50.Then I have installed patches 9.51 and 9.52.

My Operating system is "Windows 7" .My explorer version is IE8.

whenever i am trying to record ,the record pan is showing 0 events and nothing is getting recorded.

I tried to get this in many forums.In some forum I found that LR 9.52 is not compatible with IE8 but in some other I found that 9.52 can record in IE8.

I am not sure whether the problem is only due to compatibility issue or there can be some thing else.

Need help from experts,,Thnx

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Your Operating System is Windows 7 64bit or 32bit?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Its 64 bit

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

There is the problem.

Even LR 11 does not support a 64bit OS for the VUGen. (same problem with missing actions)

LR 9.52 is not certified to work on Windows 7 at all. If you try you should use the 32bit version.

Sorry.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Correction : LR11 does support 64bit OS. The thing that is not supported by LR11 is recording of 64bit AUT's.

For 64bit AUT's - you will need to use the new Beta version of LR which supports it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Good input!! thank you!

where would you find/get the LR 64bit AUT beta from?

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.