Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

LR Controller does not reach load runner agent machine

Hi

We recently upgraded to LR 12.02. The controler was upgraded by one team, I upgraded my load generators myself. Now I seem to have an issue...I can still connect fine from the Controller to the machines with 11.52 LR agent software on them, but if I try to connect from the Controller to the machine that is now equiped with LR generator 12.02, and VuGen 12.02, I get an error! But I am logged into the machine, and the LR agent is running as a process, looks fine!

Maybe I made a mistake in the installation of the 12.02 loadrunner agent, I don't know, but any sugestions on what would cause this is appreciated!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

To be absolutely sure, could you clarify which combination of Controller and LG works and which doesn't?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.