Highlighted
New Member.

LR Cross test results error

Hi All,

I have 2 .lrr files which have more than 2 GB's. I have tried to do the Cross Results in LR but i m getting System out of memory error. Even though my machine s having 16GB memory configuration and tried it via Sql Server database connectivity also.

But still i m facing the out of memory error. Kindly suggest if any one encounter this issue ealier. If so, kindly share your thoughts to resolve the same.

Regards

Perumal

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LR Cross test results error

Hi,

Please open ther Analysis tool. Open the Options dialog from the Tools menu. In the Results Collection tab try the following one at the time.

1. Generate summary data only. Click OK. Try to compare results. This will show more aggregated data but more likely to succeed.
2. Generate complete data only in the "Data source" section. Change the Data aggregation to Apply user defined aggregatoin and in the Aggregation configuration change the "Select granularity you want to use" from 1 seconds to 10 seconds.

If above two options are not successful you can try applying more aggregation options.
If you still face an issue please open a support ticket.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.