Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

LR Documentation

Somehow LR documentation is not installed and I am getting error documentation not available, please check whether installed properly. How can I just install document (Function Reference) without impacting existing installed LR?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: LR Documentation

LoadRunner help pages, including the Function Reference, is available online at this URL:
https://admhelp.microfocus.com/lr/en/latest/help/WebHelp/Content/Resources/_TopNav/_TopNav_Home.htm
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

You can access the Function Reference directly here: https://admhelp.microfocus.com/lr/en/latest/help/function_reference/FuncRef.htm

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi

The help is accessed through the internet.

Check if you have an active connection from the machine

if not, you can modify the help center settings to work localy, and not on-line.

Let us know if this was the case

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Lior

Yes, I have Internet connection on my machine. I get the error with both Online and Local Help Centre options. Please see attached image for the error seen.

Tried re-installing/repairing LR as well, but this did not help. C:\Program Files (x86)\HPE\LoadRunner\help\function_reference\FuncRef is as well just 2KB.

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.