Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

** LR New User - Oracle Hyperion Login & Logout Replay issues

Hello,

I am new to LoadRunner and having a few issues during playback of a simple Login and logout script I recorded in one of our lab environments and looking for any type of support or recommendations. 

I have also downloaded the correct correlation add on for Hyperion as you can see in the snapshot attached, auto correlation applied. 

Here is the error I cannot get passsed and unsure why, 

Error 220 Action.c(220): Error -26627: HTTP Status-Code=404 (Not Found) for "http://infralab2.lab.corp:19000/workspace/modules/com/oracle/workspace/mode/Adf.jsp"   [MsgId: MERR-26627] Action.c C:\Users\hypadmin\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\PlanWebHttp1 PlanWebHttp1

Code is attached in txt file. 

Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: ** LR New User - Oracle Hyperion Login & Logout Replay issues

The code 404 indicates the webpage you recorded could not be found any more. Try to record again, check  if the website is indeed not accssible.

Regards

Lynn

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.