(LR) Support Tip: Implicitly save a PDF file during replay of TruClient Firefox script in LR12.5x
Implicitly saving a PDF file without throwing a 'open-save-close' dialog during replay of TruClient Firefox script in LR12.5x
- Open Firefox script in interactive mode
- Enter about:config in the browser address bar
- Acknowledge the warning
- Search for the below preference name you want to edit and modify its value. If it does not exist, create a new one:
- pdfjs.disabled -> set to true
- browser.helperApps.neverAsk.saveToDisk -> set to application/pdf
- browser.download.manager.showWhenStarting -> set to false
- Save the script and verify that “user_modified_prefs.json” was created or modified.
PS: The preferences are saved and a file will be created only if the script itself is saved.