(LR) Support Tip: Install the LR's certificate into the JRE's Key Store
Sometimes when recording an appletthat goes on HTTPS the LR’s certificate needs to be added into JRE’s keystore, in case several JRE are installed, we need to add into the JRE used while LR recording.
- Copy the certificate file wplusCAOnly_Expiration_2022.crt from the \bin\certs folder, to the location of the Java keystore file, cacerts. For example, a typical folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\lib\security.
- Rename the file to wplus.crt.
- Open the command prompt, and go to the keystore file's folder, by typing cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\lib\security.
- Run C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\keytool –list –keystore cacerts (no quotes).
- You should see the list of all installed certificates. When prompted for a password, enter changeit (no quotes).
- Run C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\keytool –import –file wplus.crt –keystore cacerts –alias HPCA (no quotes). When prompted for a password, enter changeit (no quotes).
You can verify if certificate has been installed by running “C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\keytool –list –keystore cacerts” (no quotes) command and looking for HPCA alias on the list.
If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution