Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

LR Vuser/threads question

Hello,

I want to know if there is any document that explains technically how LoadRunner executes multiple Vusers per thread, for example, if I have one machine with one processor/2 cores/2 threads, how the tool manages the concurrency (real one) if I want to run 4 Vusers in that machine?
I know that VUGEN has a config where i can choose if I want to run as thread or process, I know the difference, I also know that uses flags to controll the threads, however, is it real concurrecy?

Regards.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

If I understood the question correctly, than you can configure if each Vuser will run as a process or a thread from the Runtime Settings in the Controller.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.