Highlighted
New Member.

LR controller not working with Chrome

we have LR12.50, I have successfully run my vuser script with Chrome from vugen. now i try to run 2 or more users with controller, the script only runs 1 user.. all other users unable to launch chrome..

the same script with firefox works fine with controller..

what is wrong with controller and chrome?

any settings need be changed?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LR controller not working with Chrome

Hi Krishna,

A few additional questions:

• Which protocol are you running? web or TruClient?
  • What is the exact error message you are seeing in Controller? can you share a screen shot?
  • Is this dependant on the AUT? do you see the same error message if you try to script another application?

Thanks, Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LR controller not working with Chrome

Also - please post these questions in the LoadRunner practitioners forum for a more wider audience...

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.