Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

LR integration with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)

Jump to solution

There's any documentation or reference that explain how to integrate LR with VSTS ? Or if we dont , can i get the document showing the limitation/restriction.

Please help

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..
Perfect! Thank you! As easy as that! LOL

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi,

You can configure the RTS to use your JAR files. 

RTS->JMS advance -> Classpath, 

If you have more than one JAR files, use simicolon as delimiter .

Let me know if have more questions

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

LoadRunner has a plugin for Visual Studio that allows adding LoadRunner functions to .NET based unit tests.

Is that what you are looking for? Do you expect for something else?

Regards,

Shlomi

Highlighted
New Member.

Hello,

Can you please let me know how does it? I am trying to integration LR with VSTS. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..
Hello Shlomi I'm certainly trying to find this plugin, all I've found so far is notes that say it exists! Can you help point me in the direction of it please?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Please see this help page:

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/lr/en/12.60-12.62/help/WebHelp/Content/VuGen/164950_t_how_to_create_vuer_script_visual_basic_CSharp.htm

"To create a Vuser script in Visual Studio:

1. Install the IDE add-in for your version of Microsoft Visual Studio from your LoadRunner installation package's Additional Components folder. For example, Additional Components\IDE Add-Ins\LRVS<version>IDEAddInSetup.exe."

Highlighted
Respected Contributor..
Perfect! Thank you! As easy as that! LOL

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

VSTS (now Azure DevOps) has capability to use Jmeter based scripts (*.jmx).. i didn't see LR support in Azure DevOps.. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/test/load-test/get-started-jmeter-test?view=azure-devops 

Not sure this helps... 

Thanks,
Krishna Reddy Seelam
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.