Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

LR recording to existing script

Jump to solution

Hi there!

I have an existing script (RDP protocol), and I need to add some steps in the end of Action. How can i do this?

I've already tried to create new action and move the generated code to an old action, but there is a lot of synchronization screenshots, and I need manually rename them. So, I need another way ..

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

You need to record the new logic in a new script and paste the generated code to the existing one. 
Only TruClient allows recording additional steps without overwriting previously created/added code.

Regards,
Shlomi

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

You need to record the new logic in a new script and paste the generated code to the existing one. 
Only TruClient allows recording additional steps without overwriting previously created/added code.

Regards,
Shlomi

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.