1. LR 12.50 community edition is not able to record script for HTTPS protocol based application. The events count keeps on increasing but when recording is stopped no script is available.
2. How could I download and install LR prev version...say 12.02. Whenever I try the link with "download and install LR12.02" the webpage for installation of LR12.5 is shown.
3. Why Truclient scripts are failing each time with different reason. If wait time is increased then in some cases it works fine..but i think increasing wait time to make the script pass is not a good practice!!!!
Re: LR v12.50
- There are several options to record in the web protocol. Can you please elaborate on the methods you've used?
- The download link should be https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01321664
- TruClient is a platform that allows you to emulate different application behaviors. From your description I think you need to configure the wait for object option rather than the think time, but to give a full answer we will need further data.
Re: LR v12.50
Thank u Sir..
But with the link provided by u, also LRv12.5 alone is possible to be download. (I also used the same link to dwnld LR)
If we record using web-Http/Html protocol is the presence of object necesssary; If not then how is the script made to run in this protocol?
For recording I selected new script-> web-Http/Html protocol -> recorded the business processess by providing the url initially in the 'New Script Settings' window -> Stopped recording -> But no script in Action....