Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

LR12.53.2 - TruClient Chrome addon crashed when develop script opened from Controller

Hi - During execution of a scenario in the Controller I want to open the script to debug/update. I have always built in functionality in the Controller software to click on the "View Script" button on the "Design" tab.

This is a 12.53 TruClient Chrome script. When I click on "Develop Script" in VuGen i get an error message "HPE TruClient for chromium has craskhed. Click this balloon to reload the extension." error message.
If I click reload I get the same thing.

(The "Aw, Snap!" error in the screenshot is always shown for a number of seconds then reloads with the TruClient sidebar. I assume this is normal as happens on all machines I have.)

A work around I use is to open VuGen seperately on the machine and load the script.

Is this a known issue or do I need to raise a ticket? (Should I raise a ticket anyway to get a hotfix if available)

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LR12.53.2 - TruClient Chrome addon crashed when develop script opened from Controller

Hi Brian,

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. It is not a known issue hence there is no hotfix for it.

Please open a ticket

Thanks for your help

Shlomi 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.