Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

LR12.60 LRLicenseUtility.exe fails when clicking the Sign up button

I upgrade test lab machine from LR12.57 to LR12.60.   After install and restart we opened Licence Utility completed Sign up info and click Sign up button/link, however we received Subscription Error window box (see attached).    I checked to see if our machine has access to the internet and it does.  when I open IE or Chrome, they both have access to www.google.com with no issue.  Our lab environment is behind a firewall.  If there is a particular port that this License Utility uses then can you share that with me?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: LR12.60 LRLicenseUtility.exe fails when clicking the Sign up button

Hello,

For some reason related to your IT configuration the request is being suppressed.

Please provied me in a private message the following details:

• First and Last Name:  
  • Company:  
  • Email Address:  
  • Phone Number:  
  • HOST-ID:

After having this we will send you the license .

Adrian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.