Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Latency, Bandwidth......anything else?

Hi,

I am monitoring Bandwidth and Latency as part of the Performance testing of an application which is hosted in AWS. Under certain user load conditions with various work flows we are measuring various metrics such as Transaction response times, Pass/Fail details, App Server and DB server metrics.

My question is, other than Latency, Bandwidth, is there anything else that I need to focus from Network and user experience point of view.

Appreciate in thoughts on this.

Thanks

Ram

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Latency, Bandwidth......anything else?

Anything related to network performance should be consider for Performance monitoring. Like Network packets In/out,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.