Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

License Issue for Community Edition

I just installed Hp Community Edition Load Runner, but after installation I cannot see License details in License Manager. Where can I find License details?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: License Issue for Community Edition

Hi

See this thread, perhaps it can help you as well.

Thanks,.

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: License Issue for Community Edition

Hello Akhil,

Could please tell me one thing like are you installing the whole loadrunner community setup or just installed the standalone compenents of loadrunner ?

If you installed the whole loadrunner community setup you can check the license in start --> All programs--> HP software--> Tools--> Licience utility --> Open 

Here you can view the licience details of your loadrunner tool.

Hope this works fine 🙂

Regards,
Manoj Thota

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.