Highlighted
Visitor.

License Sign Up button is disabled

Hi,

I signed up for a community license and haven't yet received a code. Could someone help me? From previous posts it seems I need to host a meeting with a support team member.

Thanks,

- Asad

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: License Sign Up button is disabled

Hi Asad,

For this you should contact your sales representative or the License Team to provide you the license. Support team does not handle license issues when it comes to licenses not generated, only if it is about installation problems of those licenses.

Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: License Sign Up button is disabled

@Tatiana_M_LR_PC, I am not sure you are right about it. If License Sign up button is disabled it is a product issue and needs to be investigated.

@Asad, if you do have support contract please proceed with opening a support ticket. If not, please drop me a private message and I will do my best to address this matter regardless.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.