Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Runner 12.53 is not invoking Browser for recording

Hi,

I have installed Load runner 12.53 in 8GB , 64 Bit Windows 7 Machine after that I am not able to record any application.

Load runner starts recording but the application is not opening at all. 

Thanks,

Nithya.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Load Runner 12.53 is not invoking Browser for recording

Hi Nithya,

Please follow below steps, It's definitely work.

1. Go to Recording Option -> Network -> Select capture level as "Soket level and WinInet Level data" -> Option-> Un check Enable auto SSL detection -> Click Update.

2. If Specific events are not recorded

Locate the following registry key:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mercury Interactive\Networking\Multi Settings\QTWeb\Recording]

Add following string value to it:

"GenerateApiFuncForCustomHttpStatus"="301"

3. Before start record, pleae check your Recording mode -> Record, Application and URL Address.

Thanks,

Sakthi.K

Regards,
Sakthirajan Kathirvel
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I did the proxy setting now it starts recording but the events and correlation are not captured. Please help

Thanks.

Sakthi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

It records only lr_start_transaction nothing is getting recorded.

Thanks,

Sakthi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.