Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Runner Proxy recording

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am trying to record an app through mobile device with LR12.5 using Load Runner proxy recording option.

But while recording, I am unable to open the app through mobile and none of the events are getting generated in VuGen.

I have already implemented the below pre-requisites -

1. Both the device and the VuGen are on the same WiFi network

2. Have entered the SSL certificate of the app in the Recording options - Mapping and Filtering.

Kindly help.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
17 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Was able to download the certificate in iOS device.

But while browsing the app through device, script is not getting generated. Only the network analyzer part is getting captured in the Output window but nothing in the Action part.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks buddy, the problem is resolved now!

Appreciated your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Mikhail, Just finished copying the proxy cer in" my android device SD card.

But on trying to install, its giving a message as "No certificates to install".

Can you help out?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This is a defect of LR 12.50, which is fixed in Patch 3.

For details please refer to this thread:
http://community.hpe.com/t5/LoadRunner-Support-Forum/quot-Proxy-recording-error-can-not-establish-a-secure-connection/td-p/6814265

Regards,

Mikhail

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi Machel 

Where can we find START Recording Proxy in Vugen and also could you please help me ho wto capture mobile app traffic into vugen 

what are the changes to be done on both mobile and vugen

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi 

How Can we enter SSL certifate in Mappind and Filtering and what details need to enter. Could you please help me

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.