Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Runner Trial Version Limitations with respect to Licensed Version

Could anyone Please help me to know the limitations of Load Runner Trial Version over Licensed one.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Load Runner Trial Version Limitations with respect to Licensed Version

Hi

Community edition offers you 50 Vusers for free for life for all protocols (with the exception of COM / DCOM and GUI Vusers) and 2 Network Virtualization Vusers.

Licensed one offers you as many Vusers as you pay for in your license.

Other than that - they are the same.

Good Luck,

Lior

Highlighted
Member.

Hi Lior,

So if I am using the trail version of LR 12.55, I will be able to use Vugen to script in Com/Dcom or SAP GUI protocol but will not be able to run a test via the controller.

Is my understanding correct here?

Thanks in Advance

Utkarsh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Gupto,

Your understanding is correct with one exception. I was referring to GUI Vuser (meaning a UFT script) and not SAP GUI. 

SAP GUI is part of the community license and you can run it in Controller.

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi Lior

I am running the trail version of LR 12.6 and I can run the SAP GUI scirpt for 1 users to create SAP orders but the subsequent users fail and they fail at random points in the script.  (failure point vaires based on number of users and time interval of users loggin on)

I noticed in Controller if you go to Scenario menu and Load Generators option and click the details button.  There is a VUSER limits tab that shows GUI = 1.  I can't seem to change that.  Not sure if this is part of the problem.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Bhavin

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.