Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Load Runner VuGen 12.60 - script failing due to unauthorised access - Oracle NCA

Hello,

Oracle Apps admin created few scripts for Login and navigation.

The same login scripts are successfully running for the person who made it and when I am trying to execute it is failing, the credentials to login to the oracle apps is constant (admins creds).

The script owner had sent me the script file as a Zip created by VuGen. I have imported the same script into VuGen in my machine. When i executed the script, it is failing with Http 401 - Unauthorized access error.

When I recorded and replayed the same steps the script is again successfully running.

what other parameters I might be missing to add or conf files should I have so that I can run other's script 
I hope this question is clear. Please let me know if you are looking for any additional information.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Client side cookies are probably enabled in the script hence working in admin machine but failing in your machine. Disable all cookies and correlate all dynamic values and replay.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Seems there is some other dynamic value that I have to correlate.

Not sure how the script was running good to them earlier... I had to correlate one more parameter at my end.

I have discovered this today. thanks for the reply

0 Likes
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Glad you figured it out. I have seen oracle scripts to work fine without doing any correlation at all but only for few hours or only in the same machine then once the cookies expire they fail.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.