Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Runner

Hi! I'm Ren. I have a question. I can't download the trial version of LoadRunner. I've already have an account but evertime i click the "Next" button there was an error pop up? This is the error: "You already have an ongoing trial for this product. Please login to MyAccount and access your trial. " What should i do to proceed the download section? I hope your response. Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Load Runner

Hello, This might be just an issue with HPE SaaS site authetication and redirection mchanism. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Try the following:

1. Go to https://saas.hpe.com/myaccount
  2. Login with HPE SaaS credentials you used previously (or just sign up for a new account)
  3. In the list of products select LoadRunner and click Download
    If LoadRunner doesn’t appear in the list of products, click on the username in top-right corner and select a different account

Best Regards,

Igor Markov
R&D Manager, Performance Engineering Core
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.