Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Load Testing Pega Robotics Runtime

Hi All,

I am trying to script the Pega Robotics Run-time application (Windows application, when invoked it will open its own version of IE).  I tried to script using the below options.

Protocol selection: webhttp/html

Recording Mode:

Record: Windows application

Applicaiton: Path of the application (C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OpenSpan\OpenSpan Runtime Enterprise)

Observations:

1)  Application is getting launched, but events are not getting recorded

2) Tried to change the capture level to "SocketLevel and Winnet Level data", none of the events are recorded.

Request forum help in providing some insight to proceed further.  Let me know if you need any further information.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Load Testing Pega Robotics Runtime

Try changing port mapping options mainly e.g. proxy/direct connection, SSL version etc. In  9/10 cases this has worked for me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Load Testing Pega Robotics Runtime

Hello,

Thank you so much for submitting your concern,

As per my understanding, it seems like you are trying to record a desktop application, in that case, you could try with different port mapping options but if that does not work, then you could try the suggestions from this KM:

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM214354

Thank you!

Best regards.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.