Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load generator - webtrace issue.

Jump to solution

Hello guys,

I have one really annoying problem. When i try to run webtrace with destionation any host from bin folder in Load Generator, all the time i get result like:

Sending Webtrace request [1/1]

webtrace_send_probe failed

And this issue happen only from one workstation. Load generator is used by Business Process Monitor. Btw when i try to tracert host from cmd i dont meet this issue. If someone of you are familiar with this problem i will be very thankful.

Thanks in advance.

Br,

Tsvetan Hristov

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Load generator - webtrace issue.

Jump to solution

Hello again,

Issue is resolved!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hello again,

Issue is resolved!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Can please elaborate on what you did to solve the issue and what the solution consisted of, so we can learn now and also learn in the future when searching for the same symptoms?

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hello there,

Sorry for my omission. Problem was in windows registry. On the same station we had older version on load generator. After uninstall the path to the webtrace driver wasn't delete in windows registry, and when we performed installation on the new version on load generator we mentioned installation path different from old one. So was necessary to go to change value for webtrace driver in registry also. If you need information where exactly in registry, i can check it later and will provide you which is the key.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.