Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load runner is not supporting for WEB RTC functionality.

Hi,

My application was built on Web RTC functionality, am not able to test the load using chromium in LR 12.53 version.

It prompting me with the error "

Incompatible Browser

The video component of this application is powered by OpenTok on WebRTC. To enable this functionality, please use Google Chrome orFirefox."

I have downloaded and installed the latest version of the google chrome browser in my local machine, after installing the latest version again the same issue.

Thanks,

Dhanush.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Load runner is not supporting for WEB RTC functionality.

Hi

Admittingly, I am not familiar with this type of application but a question:

are you trying to record with TruClient or web protocol?

if with TruClient - did you try with FireFox as well? As you rightly noted, TruClient uses Chromium (which is as close as can get to Chrome, but can be different).

Try with FireFox and let us know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Load runner is not supporting for WEB RTC functionality.

Hi,

It might be possible to enable it with Chromium.  See references below

TruClient Chromium allows extending the command line arguments sent to the browser but before sharing it I believe WebRTC needs to be tested y TruClient R&D first.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.