Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load test SMPP in LR

HI, All!

Please help me make working script to test smpp sms send in LR 12.50

I already tryed to record traffic with wireshark and make csript from it - nothin working.

Now debugging this one - 

Action()
{

char *user_name = "SMPP Gateway";
 char *password = "777";
 //char *system_type = "transmitter";
 char *system_type = "SMPP Gateway";
 char *msg_name = "message123";
 char *To = "to=9991234567";

char *headers_and_multiparts = "source_addr=78123273233,source_addr_ton=1,source_addr_npi=1,destination_addr=1009,dest_addr_ton=1,dest_addr_npi=1,short_message='Hello my world',sm_lenght=14,esm_class=0,data_coding=0,x-mms-priority=high";
 char *confirmation_message ="";
 int Result_code = 0;
 char *p;

Result_code = mm_set_smpp_user( user_name, password , system_type );
 lr_output_message("mm_set_smpp_user result code= : %s",Result_code);

Result_code = mm_create_submit_message( msg_name, To, headers_and_multiparts, LAST );  
 lr_output_message("mm_create_submit_message result code= : %s",Result_code);

Result_code = mm_send_message( msg_name, confirmation_message, headers_and_multiparts, LAST ); 
 lr_output_message("mm_send_message result = : %s",Result_code);
 lr_output_message("confirmation_message code= : %s",confirmation_message);

if (mm_notification_wait("my notification", LAST) == LR_PASS)

{

...some work

}
    return 0;
}

In attaches - screenshot from my testing app, with parameters. Sending sms from app - working.

Recorded traffic with wireshark i can't add  - will send on request.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.