Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load test simulating the send request way 3G / 4G at one server.

Hello

I have to do a load test which consists of sending 3G / 4G packets to a host computer, at services that are in the server.

My question is Load runner can generate the type of load tests that simulate the delivery of 3G / 4G packages, sending load test would be sending 1,000 users at the same server.

Load runner can simulate the traffic 3G / 4G.

I want to simulate 1000 requests sending via 3G / 4G at the services of my server.

Load runner allows this test.

It allows the trial version of Load runner or payment version of Load Runner.

You would have to buy any additional load runner package to do this.

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Load test simulating the send request way 3G / 4G at one server.

Hi Gitsew,

You can do this with Netowrk Virtualization which can be installed easily with LoadRunner from version 12.50 and up.

you will need to purchase an additional license for the amount of Vusers you requested but it will give you the option to simulate the connection speed from the client to the server on most known mobile networks (3G / 4G included).

the Trial version gives you 2 Vusers so you can test it first and see if the solution works for you.

hope this helps,

Lior

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.