Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load testing using loadrunner

Hello, I am currently using HP loadrunner to run load performance testing. I encounter a wall when trying to test an uniface application. I tried to use COM/DCOM protocol and was able to launch the application, but unable to capture any action done on the application itself. How do i overcome this issue? Is there any other protocol to use for uniface application? TQ.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Load testing using loadrunner

Hello,

Do you know which communication protocol/technology is being used between the client and the server?

Maybe COM/DCOM is not the right protocol for you

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.