Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

LoadRunner 11 running on 2003 pointing at 2012 Load Generators

Jump to solution

Hi guys,

We're using an old version of LR (11) and will be running the controller on a Windows 2003 box (32 bit), but the Load Generators are to be built on 2012 Server (64 bit).

Would this work?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Pete.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner 11 running on 2003 point at 2012 Load Generators

Jump to solution

Hi Pete,

I'd use what is in the documentation of that release with regards to OS support (the product avilability matrix). I don't have access to these documents so can't help much more here I'm afraid.

Hope it works out!

Lior

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Pete,

This is, as you said, an old version of LoadRunner and I don't think it will work on this OS.

it is also in end of life for support.

I recommend you upgrade to the latest available release that is 12.55.

You can download it from here

Hope this helps,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

Jump to solution

Hi Lior,

Many thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  Due to our licencing limitations we are having to run on LR 11 for this project, so is your suggestion to run with 2003 LG if we use LR11?

Many thanks,

Pete.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Pete,

I'd use what is in the documentation of that release with regards to OS support (the product avilability matrix). I don't have access to these documents so can't help much more here I'm afraid.

Hope it works out!

Lior

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.