Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

LoadRunner 12.02 block chrome port

Hi all. I have a question about loadrunner 12.02. I start a record (Siebel protocol but it doesn"t meter) with chrome and in parameters send "--remote-debug-port='port_num'" for control the chrome through Selenium, but if I start chrome from Vugen the needed (any) is blocked. I use socket level because wininet not works. With loadrunner 12.60 port works fine, but exist other problem that is why I need 12.02. Can some one help me?
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner 12.02 block chrome port

Needed port I meant blocked*. And as I said seems only in a 12.02 Vugen.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi @Dmitriy_bocharov 

12.02 is out-of-support.

But I think you can try proxy recording or generate script by HAR file or Fiddler logs instead of hook-mode recording.

Regards,

Wei-Wei Zhang

Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Thanks for answer. Yes, 12.02 is a dinosaur))). Maybe we will change the Vugen to 2020 (not all works as expected, but this is issue not for current topic). Fidler and har file interesting solutions, but unfortunately not supported in the 12.02. Could describe in more detail the idea of proxy? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

There's an option in "Recording Options" > "Advanced" > "Use the LoadRunner Proxy to record a local application".

If you check on this option, LR will start a internal proxy to record the network events.

It's something similar to "Remote Application via LoadRunner Proxy" but you don't have to change your system proxy manually.

Regards,

Wei-Wei Zhang

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

And this functionality is unfortunately missing in the old (12.02) version of the LoadRunner (((. We seriously consider the possibility of switching (purchasing) to version 2020, but first we need to solve the problem described in this https://community.microfocus.com/t5/LoadRunner-Professional-User/Siebel-Correlation-problem-in-the-LoadRunner-2020/m-p/2805624 topic. Thank you very much for your help and support.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.