Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner 12.53 and TruClient

Jump to solution

Hi,

I got the issue when open Developer Script, it displays message:

The TruClient IE browser could not be launched. Verify that Internet Explorer 9, 10, or 11 is installed on your machine and you have the following permissions to the registry paths below:

Read access: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\svcVersion

Update access: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Hewlett-Packard\TruClient\TruClientIE

Please help me solve the issue,

Thanks so much,

Phuong Nguyen

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

You should either run VuGen as administrator (right click the shortcut and choose 'Run as administrator') option, or ensure the logged on user has the permissions specified in the error message

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

You should either run VuGen as administrator (right click the shortcut and choose 'Run as administrator') option, or ensure the logged on user has the permissions specified in the error message

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks so much for your reply.

Regards,

Phuong Nguyen

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

That really helped!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hi Team,

ran VuGen as administrator but din't  worked, still getting the same error

Could you please let me know how to resolve the issue

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi

Do you mean that you activated Vugen with right click -> Run as adminnistrator and you are seeing the same error message about IE browser version and registry keys?

if this is another error message, can you share a screen shot?

Thansk,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hi Lior,

Thanks for the reply

Yes I activated Vugen with right click -> Run as adminnistrator, still getting issue

below is the snapshot

Thanks,

Vinay Kumar

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi,

In the screenshot, you provided this error message shows up: "Registry editing has been disabled by your administrator.".

This may imply that despite running as administrator, you still do not have permissions to read/write the relevant registry keys.

I suggest contacting your administrator to request said permissions.

Edo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Ok...Can you please tel me where and how we can provide permissions for registry editing (steps)

Thanks,

Vinay Kumar

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi,

Setting the permissions for a registry key can be done via Windows Registry Editor.

You can google this to find instructions.

However, if your system/account do not have permissions to edit it, then this really should be handled by your system admin, as they disabled it in the first place.

Edo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.