Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

LoadRunner 12.55 - Launching Vugen Fails with message: ArgumentNullException - HP.UttApplication\

Hi All,

Installed HP Loadrunner 12.55 community edition. I am unable to launch Vugen (other components analyiss and controller can be launched).

Following is the stack trace

Any solutions to help launch Vugen is appreciated.

StackTrace.JPG

Tags (2)
0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner 12.55 - Launching Vugen Fails with message: ArgumentNullException - HP.UttApplication

My System configuration: Intel Core i5 3.1Ghz

16GB Ram

Windows 7 Enterprise

64-bit OS

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner 12.55 - Launching Vugen Fails with message: ArgumentNullException - HP.UttApplication

Hi
Can you run vugen as an administrator? Right click on the vugen icon and choose "run as administrator".
Let us know of helps.
Thanks
Lior
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Tried executing same exception 😞

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Was able to finally launch it by - navigating to bin folder.

Right clicked on Vugen.exe > Trouble shoot compatability (Windows XP), application launched successfully.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Interesting...

Thank you for updating us and let us know if this happens again.

Cheers,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: LoadRunner 12.55 - Launching Vugen Fails with message: ArgumentNullException

Hi AvniLior,

I am facing problem while replaying script from controller,,its a small script for Gmail Mobile app automation. But if i replay it from the Mozila i.e out of 'controller' its running properly.

The error message:  "t=00012371ms: Error -205177: ** 3.1: Launch application MC.Home ** failed - Either the devices are locked or no matches were found. The test could not be created.       Snapshot Info [MSH Mobile 0]    [MsgId: MERR-205177]"

Please Help ASAP

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner 12.55 - Launching Vugen Fails with message: ArgumentNullException

Hi,

Even after trying with troubleshoot compatibility, am not able to launch VUGen.

Thank you

Regards,

Nagaratna

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Hi did the issue got resolved.?

let me know the solution.. same issue i am facing now

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.