LoadRunner 12.55 comes with a ton of features and enhancements, including:
- New MQTT protocol for IoT
- TruClient coded version
- TruClient recording/replaying enhancements
- Support for hybrid apps as part of TruClient Native Mobile
- Multiple protocol enhancements, including correlations, security updates, and a new recording summary
- Dynatrace integration
- JMeter integration
- Network Virtualization and NV Insights Report updates
And much, much more...
See the complete list here What’s New in LoadRunner 12.55
Read more about the release here Announcing the release of LoadRunner and Performance Center 12.55.
For more details about the supported integrations for LoadRunner, see the Integration Support Matrices.
For details about supported versions, see the System Requirements.
LoadRunner 12.55 is a complete installation package that includes all LoadRunner 12.00 and content from subsequent releases. The full package, including all distributable components, can be downloaded from the My Updates portal after signing in with your HPE Passport.
You can also download the free LoadRunner 12.55 Community Edition or a LoadRunner Virtual User Days license from https://saas.hpe.com/en-us/software/loadrunner.
R&D Manager, Performance Engineering Core