Highlighted

LoadRunner 12.60 community edition license Issue without Internet on Server

Hi,

We are trying to install LoadRunner 12.60 community edition software on server where does not having internet access, We are unable to get the License further to proceed after providing the details for sign up the page will automatically crashes . Could you please guide me what would be the next step if we don't have internet access on server to continue software installation providing with valid License key.

Is there any way if I copy the LRLicenseUtility.exe to my local system where having full internet access and enter all the required details to get the License activation code to my email address ? After with received activation code will it be possible for me to activate on server ?

Regards,

Dinesh kumar.Ch

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: LoadRunner 12.60 community edition license Issue without Internet on Server

Hi Dinesh,

Please guide yourself through this guide:

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM03224463

You will not be able to generate the licnese without internet and copying the license utility is not the way but the license team can help you directly with this and provide it to you.

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.