Highlighted
New Member.

LoadRunner Analysis API - Global Filter function is not working

Hi,

I am trying to implement the Loadrunner Analysis API in my project. I have created a .NET project using Visual Studio 2017 and trying to apply global filter to the analysis files using ApplyGlobalFilter method. Below is the steps which I have followed:

1. Create analysis session from rawresult file using CreateSession method.

2. Use ApplyGlobalFilter function on the created session.

3.  Create HTML report of the analysis file using CreateHTMLReport function.

Issue:  All the functions are doing the expected activity except that the global filter which I gave as input was not applied on the analysis file and the created HTML report.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: LoadRunner Analysis API - Global Filter function is not working

it doesn't work for me in visual studio 2013 too.  i'm looking for solution too.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

I am also facing the same issue, HP please provide some solution on this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi

This seems to be an issue, please open a support ticket for this so that R&D can properly investigate.

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

i don't have a SAID to raise one, can anyone else raise this issue in a ticket?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner Analysis API - Global Filter function is not

Can you please share with me your code? I will reproduce and report a defect in our internal defect tracking system.

If you are willing to share the code send me a private message in the community and we will take it from there.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.