Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

LoadRunner Controller UI Problem

I'n having an ongoing issue with LoadRunner Controller running on a VM, I'm connecting to the VM with RDP. After connecting when I launch Controller the Scenario Schedule part of the UI is clipped off and I cannot set up a schedule for the test run. Please see picture - other parts of the UI are also problematic as well. I've tried setting the Display options in RDP to differnet resolutions but the issue persists. Is there a way to set the UI layout back to derfault? What is best resolution to use with RDP and LoadRunner apps?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: LoadRunner Controller UI Problem

It looks like you have an issue with your Windows fonts, some applications do not work well when you change the e.g. DPI or related settings.

Go to 'Control Panel' -> 'All Control Panel Items' -> 'Display' (right click on your desktop and select 'Screen resolution' and go from there to 'Make text and other items larger or smaller').

Experiment with settings and look around for settings that are different than the default (100%).

Signature:
Reward community members who take time to respond and help.
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: LoadRunner Controller UI Problem

Hi,

Can you please try to login to the VM using a different user? Do you still get the same issue?

If not then you can delete your current User profile from that VM and create it again. 

Please let us know.

Adrian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.