Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

LoadRunner Error -- memory violation: Exception ACCESS_VIOLATION received

Jump to solution

Hello

I have some challenges with a script that uses parameter and decryption, the script is working fine on two of my computers but on the last one i get this error.

Action.c(13): Error: C interpreter run time error: Action.c (13): Error -- memory violation : Exception ACCESS_VIOLATION received. [MsgId: MERR-19890]

The script is working fine if i run it VuGen on the computer, i only get the error in BPM. 

Here is the part of the script that fails:

extern char *decryptAES(char *, int); 

Action()
{
    int i;
    char * my_host;
    char clientname[20];
    char window_name[100];
    long xpos, ypos, width, height;

lr_load_dll("aes_crypt.dll"); /*loading the encryption AES Liabrary*/
    lr_save_string(decryptAES(lr_eval_string("{ADPassw}"),-1),"PW");   //L13 fails

my_host = lr_get_host_name( );
    sprintf(clientname, my_host);

some ideas on why it only fails on one of my machines?

Protocol : Citrix

LoadRunner: 12.00, BPM: 9.24

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner Error -- memory violation: Exception ACCESS_VIOLATION received

Jump to solution

I resolved the issue when i importet the aes_crypt.dll from another computer, seems like the dll file was corrupted.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Valide the return values of e.g. lt_load_dll(). Break your statements of line 13 into multiple lines. I guess that you have an issue with the function you are calling from the DLL.

Signature:
Reward community members who take time to respond and help.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

I resolved the issue when i importet the aes_crypt.dll from another computer, seems like the dll file was corrupted.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.