Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner Scripting help

Hi All, 

if there is any failures/errors for any transaction in the script , I want to view those error message in the log files, 

Please help me how can we handle this type of scenarios

Thanks,

Vijay

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner Scripting help

Hello, 

Transaction error messages is defined as the error messages reported during the transaction’s active life. 

When integrated with other tools, like NV or BPM, we did have functions to report these error messages grouped by transaction.  So one possible approach is using BPM or NV.

If just rely on log file, I'm afraid you've to search for error messages which appear between a transaction start message and related transaction end message in log file,  which should be treat as the transaction's error messages 

Regards,

Bingle(LoadRunner R&D)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.