LoadRunner Support Tip: Long Correlation Rules not applied by Design Studio
When using Correlation rules and value found is bigger than 4096 bytes, it is needed to follow the steps below:
- Go to <Vugen Installation folder>\config
- Edit file CorrelationSettings.xml
- Find MaxParamLen parameter
- Increase the value assigned to it.
- Save the file.
- Restart Vugen and execute the Design Studio.
If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.