Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

LoadRunner-Support tip- There is no valid license.

After installing a LoadRunner lincense and launching the controller, there is a pop up message saying: 

"There is not valid license. To renew license contact HP Software Customer Support"

Checking the license via LR license utility it shows a valid licenses are installed on the system. LoadRunner and UFT software are installed on the same machine and the issue started after UFT installation.

For more detail about this please check the following knowledge base document clicking here.

LR/PC

HP Forum

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi I am getting the same problem when try to start the controller community edition and I have not installed UFT before or after. I tried the solution in the KB article trying to reregister the LRWrapper.dll but get the following error:

DllRegisterServer in LRWrapper.dll failed

Retrun code was: 0x80070005

could it be because I don't have admin rights?

saeed

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.