Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

LoadRunner & Performance Center 12.57 was released

I am glad to announce LoadRunner and Performance Center 12.57 was released.

Please read the blog post to learn all about it: LoadRunner and Performance Center 12.57: Putting quality at the heart of the user experience

Enjoy.

Shlomi Nissim

Performance Center & LoadRunner R&D Manager

16 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

@SINZIANA

Can you confirm the above message (not an error, just a 'message' is in fact a known issue or is it some issue with our particular installation?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi @george-reynolds,

Yes. That message is a known issue and does not have any impact on functionality. Still, it was resolved in 12.57.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

So really I shouldn't see this if everything is 12.57 (controllers, injectors, analysis, vugen) ?

I think I will just upgrade to 12.60 and see what happens then...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

You are not supposed to be see this error if all component are on 12.57. If you do see it please elt me know. In any case it is not going to impact the functionality.

12.60 is a good option regardless.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

@Shlomi Nissim 

We upgraded from 12.60 to 12.63 and we see this warning

“The script is from LoadRunner version <12.63.0.399>. This does not match the load generator <LGName> version, <12.60.0.0>. The script may not run properly on a load generator with an earlier or unidentified version.”

Is there a fix for this?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.