Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner and Sitescope Integration Issue

Hello, I got the error when adding the Sitescope monitor configuration in Loadrunner controller.

Parsing error:

Details: host: localhost port:8888 line:11

Reason: DTD is prohibited.

Here is my environment: I turned off the windows firewall. LoadRunner and Sitescope have been installed in the same windows 8 server. I am able to connect to Sitescope GUI with the uername and password at http://localhost:8888/SIteScope. I am using the trial community version of LoadRunner/Sitescope. We are going to purchase both software if trial works well.

Thanks in advance for your input.

0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LoadRunner and Sitescope Integration Issue

Hi.

Can you please provide some more information about your environment?

I need to know

1) LR and SiteScope versions used

2) Which installation type of SiteScope did you choise when you installed it (SiteScope for load testing should give you ability to integrate with LR without license, it's included)

3) Do you using a user name/account name/password when you trying to connect to SiS from LR Controller?

Thanks.

Alex.

Alexander Artemov
LoadRunner QA
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Alex,

Here is more informaiton of my environment:

1)LR version is 12.50, SiteScope version is 11.30

2) I am not sure which installation type of SiteScope, can you let me know how to figure out this info afer the installation.

3) I was using a user name/password(skip the account name) when trying to connect to SiS from LR Controller.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi, Anyone can help with this issue? We are waiting for the evaluation results. Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi.

First of all installation type is important. Ability to integrate LR and SiS depends on lycense used, By default this ability is included to "Sitescope for Load Testing" installation type.

And second. If you are using standard SiteScope Administrator account, please try to use 

administrator - as an account name
admin - login name (ur use yours)
your password you set for administrator account in sitescope

I have no more ideas why it doesn't work. Unfortunatelly.

Good luck.
Alex.

Alexander Artemov
LoadRunner QA
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The Sitescope installation type is the default. Does it support the integration with LoadRunner?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am going to re-install the SiteScope.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am having the same issues.

When I launch SS, it goes to a blank page on 8080.  There is nothing there except a banner.

From LR, It tries to connect on 8888, which brings up a Performance Root tree with "Health" in it, but nothing else.  If I switch teh port to 8080, I get DTD.

I did the SS for LR install.

Steve

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

I give alrady up to use Sitescope the solution is by fare to complicated to be usefull for may work. I not understand why they not invest in the build in LR Monitoring...

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.