Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner community 12.53 installation issue

Jump to solution

Hi

i am trying to install LoadRunner community trail version 12.53 on Remote Desktop.I installed all Prerequisite Software on (OS) Windows server 2012 R/2.I am getting an error " The visual VC++ Redistributable Packages Install run time componates that are required to run C++ applications bulid with Visual studio 2015 in the final page of Installation".Please provide soulution to fix it.

Find the screenshot for your reference.

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LoadRunner community 12.53 installation issue

Jump to solution

Please make sure that you have all the necessary Windows updates installed before you launch the LoadRunner installation (the list can also be found in the installation manual):

KB.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Aresh

This is not an error message, but an information message - telling you that there is still a pre-requisite to install.

Press ok on this pop up and it will be installed automatically.

Hope this helps,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Dear Lior,

Thank you for your replay.I tried same to followup all steps.Finally we got a message the HP Installation requres for Microsoft VC++ 2015 even i installed it and still having problems.Find the attached files.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Please make sure that you have all the necessary Windows updates installed before you launch the LoadRunner installation (the list can also be found in the installation manual):

KB.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Jump to solution

I have installed necessary dependent softwares still it is asking to install visual c++ . mine is windows 10 . 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Did you ever resolve this? I have a similar issue (but with the Stormrunner OPLG) on Windows 10 with the installer stating "The Load Generator installation requires that Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package  be installed on your computer. "

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.